This is definitely one of my favorite recipes on earth. Just the smell of this delicious muesli makes you run to your kitchen. Would you like to bake this healthy bananabread granola for yourself and the lovely people around you?
Ingredients you need for banana bread granola
- 200 gr of oatmeal
- 50 gr walnuts
- 50 gr pecans
- 25 gr hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 60 ml of coconut oil (melted)
- 25 ml maple syrup + 50 ml agave syrup
- pinch of salt
This is how you make this banana bread granola
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil and stir in the maple and agave syrup, then add the banana and mix it through the coconut oil and syrup.
- Then mix all dry ingredients together, add the coconut oil mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-30 minutes, until very lightly toasted.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before serving.