This time a tasty recipe that perfectly fits with a vegan diet. These small tarts are made easily and quickly, they are also vegetable and gluten free. So enjoy!
Ingredients for 4 vegan cheesecakes
- 75 gr granola
- 50 almond flour (or ground almonds)
- 1 tbsp nut paste
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 gr Alpro go on
- 4 gr agar agar
- maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the 4 small pie pans with coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a blender or chopper into a firm sticky mass.
- Press the mixture the bottom of the small pie pans and bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- In the meantime, mix the Alpro go on and the maple syrup (to taste).
- Dissolve the agar agar in a small amount of water on low heat and mix gently through the Alpro mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the molds and let them stiffen in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Put some fresh fruit on top of te small tarts and your good to go!
Tip: You can also use this recipe for a 18 cm pie pan.
Had you already seen the recipe of my delicious cheesecake?